I cover many different behaviour problems, including the following:
Dogs – separation related problems, reactivity to dogs or people, aggressive behaviour, and anxiety & phobias.
Cats – multi-cat household issues, house soiling, aggressive behaviour to animals or people an anxiety & fears.
I can also work with rabbits, guinea pigs and other small furries, including social issues, anxieties and aggressive behaviours.
A behaviour consultation involves the following steps:
• Free initial telephone or Zoom call to discuss the help I can offer and to ensure you are happy with the process
• Completion of a detailed history form and veterinary referral*
• Consultation via video conferencing**, lasting between 1 and 2 hours
• Immediate intervention plan, discussed and agreed with you during the consultation
• Written report and additional resources, sent within a week of the consultation
• Liaison with your vet, including written report
• Follow-up support in accordance with your chosen package.
*Veterinary referral is required by the membership bodies I am a member of and is essential due to the significant impact medical problems can have on behaviour.
**The initial consultation can be undertaken in person for a small supplemental fee
Mini package: 2 hour consultation, with 4 weeks of regular follow-up telephone or video calls and text support. £250**
Standard package: 2 hour consultation, with two in-person training support visits and 8 weeks of regular follow-up telephone or video calls and text support. £350
Two hour consultation with 8 weeks regular follow-up telephone or video calls and text support. £250**