I cover many different behaviour problems, including the following:
Dogs – separation related problems, reactivity to dogs or people, aggressive behaviour, anxiety & phobias and repetitive behaviours.
Cats – house soiling, aggressive behaviour to animals or people, anxiety & fears
I can also work with rabbits, guinea pigs and other small furries, including social issues, anxieties and aggressive behaviours.
A behaviour consultation involves the following steps:
• Initial telephone call to discuss the help I can offer and to ensure you are happy with the process
• Completion of a detailed history form and veterinary referral*
• Consultation in your home or via video conferencing, lasting between 1 and 3 hours
• Immediate intervention plan, discussed with you during the consultation
• Detailed written report and additional resources, sent within two weeks of the consultation
• Follow-up telephone support for up to 3 months
*Veterinary referral is required by the membership bodies I am a member of and is important due to the significant impact medical problems can have on behaviour.
£50 rabbit consultation (1-2h)
£120 cat consultation (1-3h)
£200 dog consultation (1-3h)
Mileage is added at 45p per mile outside of NN11.